Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chicken Spaghetti Salad

This is from my friend Rachel and its so great for Picnics and BBQ's. It always seems to be better the next day!

6 chicken tenderloins, cooked and shredded
Spiral noodles
Avocado
Green Onions
Kalamata olives
Roma Tomatoes
Broccoli
Red onion
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Good seasoning Italian dressing made with olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Cook noodles, rinse and let cool. Slice up whichever and however much you want of each of the vegetables and toss with noodles. Add chicken after pulling into pieces. Place chicken on top of noodles and add about half the salad dressing onto the chicken and then toss with the noodles. Season with more Lawry’s seasoning salt and more dressing to taste. Put cheese on right before you serve it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Lisa, I clicked on your food blog and am having so much fun looking through it! I'm totally saving this as a favorite and trying them out. I had to laugh though, is this recipe from Rachel H? Because I remember her making this in college and really liking it. So I made it for my mom, and now she makes it all the time! So funny!